Let your children unleash their creativity and build their own vehicles with the K'NEX STEM Explorations Vehicles Building Set!
- 131 parts that build seven vehicle models with different power sources: push power, rubber band, wind, and a spring motor
- Includes 5 after-build experiments that teach your child about STEM concepts like potential and kinetic energy, velocity and more
- Accommodates 1-2 students, working as a team - a perfect solution for home-school families
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions included
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
K'NEX Education® STEM Explorations Vehicles Building Set